Download Portal. It's free!
- Ashavar's Legacy MUD Client: A completely free MUD client that includes almost all of the features of a pay client, including a mapping utility, automapper, edit box, hotkeys, customizable buttons, and more.
- Basic Telnet: You can access RetroMUD with the basic telnet function that comes with Windows.
- BetterTelnet: BetterTelnet for Mac OS is a significantly enhanced version of NCSA Telnet 2.7b5. It is just as flexible to configure, but adds more features, tons of bug fixes for true stability, and many new options.
- Cantrip: A free Mac OS X native mud client! Cantrip is a client for connecting to Multi-User Dungeons/Domains/Dimensions, otherwise known as MUDs.
- Dragonstone Mud Client: The
DragonStone Mud Client was originally developed for the MUD DragonStone but will work with other MUDs just as well.
- Fire Client:
Fire Client is the MUD client of the future. Using a custom specification called IMP (Interactive Mudding Protocol), Fire Client works solidly not only as a MUD client, but as a multimedia client as well.
GosClient is a simple easy to use mud client for Windows that has several features: Alias, Trigger, Autologin, Macro buttons, Mapper and supports a plug-in system for adding new features.
- Mud Master:
Mud Master is a 32bit mud client designed to run under Windows' console mode. Most importantly, Mud Master is FREE. The client is not crippled in any way, nor does it nag you to register.
- Pueblo Client:
Pueblo/UE is a multimedia MUD/MUSH/MOO/MUX (MU*) client for Windows 95, 98, NT, ME, 2000, and XP. You can also use it as a regular Telnet client for line-based applications.
- Rapscallion: The latest Rapscallion is a highly advanced MUD client, designed to suit all styles of MUD, and all styles of mudding. It is currently the Mac client of choice on many MUDs, MOOs, MUSHes, MUVEs, chat servers and others, and some of its more unusual features make it ideal for other uses, such as the Internet Relay Chat (IRC).
- RoAClient MUD Client: The
RoAClient MUD Client is a Winsock-based, 32-bit GUI MUD client for Win95/98/NT with support for
VT100/ANSI colors, unlimited triggers, aliases, nicknames, highlights, gags, events, unlimited color scrollback, split-screen scrollback, profile support for multiplaying, autoconnect, custom buttons, and more.
- TinyFugue: TinyFugue, aka "tf", is a flexible, screen-oriented MUD client, for use with any type of MUD.
- Tintin++: Tintin++ is a 'mud client'; it is a program especially designed for playing text-based multi-user dungeons. Wintin 95 is a fully graphical multi-windowed version of Tintin++ which will run under Windows 95 or Windows NT.
- ZMUD: The latest PUBLIC version of zMUD. Contains automapper, database, syntax editor, debugger, and support for plugins, MXP, and MCCP.